Setting and managing goals should be an integral part of running any organization. But many companies set goals once a year, then ignore them until year-end reviews. Why? We think most tools are too complex, don’t provide visibility, and are hard to administer.
ThinkWise has worked with hundreds of small and mid-size firms and understands that any goal tracking system needs to be simple, simple, simple.
We’ve created a goal management system that; walks you step-by-step in setting goals, that doesn’t require an org-chart, that ensures linkage of every goal to the organization’s goals, and is integrated with the ThinkWise Performance Review process.
KEY FEATURES of the ThinkWise Goal system:
- Organization Goals are visible to every employee
- S.M.A.R.T. goal templates (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-based)
- Dashboard gauges for instant goal status and drill-down
- Performance goals linked directly to Organization Goals – every employee understands how they support the company’s goals
- Each manager has full visibility of his team’s goals
- Powerful top-down reporting for all goals
- Email notification and integration
- Automatic update reminders
- Balanced Scorecard categories and reporting
- Individual tasks can be linked to goals